Working with others from different sectors, we will consult, facilitate, and collaborate to deliver substantial improvements to the quality and efficiency of public services within the White City Opportunity Area. In doing so we promote the social inclusion, employment, skills and capacity of local people.
A new world of local responsibility, choice and control with public services in White City redesigned and reshaped around the needs of people.
- local public service providers are free to develop tailored responses appropriate to the challenges of our changing community
- local people feel empowered to take responsibility for their own lives and to make better choices about local services
- fundamentally different ways of working with the LB Hammersmith and Fulham, other local public service providers, partners and our other stakeholders to provide more responsive, more efficient and more creative services
Aims and objectives
We aim to demonstrate to public service providers, local business and the community that White City Enterprise (WCE) is the best place to develop and deliver imaginative, innovative and cost effective solutions to seemingly intractable social issues and public delivery challenges in the local area.
- Work towards delivery, facilitation and influence of better services in the area
- Raise standards by promoting engagement, learning and empowerment amongst residents
- Play a role in improving and transforming community engagement to make a real difference to quality of life and life chances for all sections of the community
- Delivering value for money and positive social impact.
- Targeted delivery of direct support
- Leadership and partnership facilitation
- Action learning with stakeholders
- Conference and events infrastructure.
The key aim of WCE is to support the more effective delivery of public services within the White City Opportunity Area. There are three key groups of stakeholders who WCE will actively engage with. These are:
- Public Sector organisations that are delivering locally
- Businesses operating locally and
- the community itself.